Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Thursday 2 January 2014

The Curse of the Bride of Dracula...


...okay, so it's not the most original name, but that's partly the point as I originally wanted this image to hark back to some of the old Hammer vampire films from the 60's and 70's that I love so much.

She is the third in my series of Living Dead Girl characters - I'm planning on making more. When I originally started working on this image (way back) I wanted to create something that had a classic vampire feel to it. Part of it has turned out as I envisioned it and other parts developed more organically during the creation process. There is a lot that could be improved upon but I had to let go at some point otherwise it would never be finished. I'll take what I've learned from this experience, and it's been a lot I must say, and apply that to any future projects.

The final 3000 x 1500 image took around 84 hours to render. I'll possibly create an actual making of sometime in the nearish future, but in the meantime I've created a breakdown (below the finished image).

Until next time...

G

PS. I hope that you all have had a great Christmas and that you all have a fantastic New Year!!

4 comments:


  1. Very Helpful Article. ไพ่สลาฟ It might help you. ไพ่สลาฟ Thanks For Sharing
    ไพ่สลาฟ Thank you very much.


    ReplyDelete

  2. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. ไพ่สลาฟ
    This are such great articles. ไพ่สลาฟ This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    ไพ่สลาฟ I appreciate for reading my blogs.


    ReplyDelete

  3. This are new articles style for you. ไพ่สลาฟ You can find some new idea on this. ไพ่สลาฟ It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    ไพ่สลาฟ Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    ไพ่สลาฟ I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete